Monday, August 5, 2013

TNT Mentoring!

I have exciting news!
I am mentoring for Team in Training for not one, not two, but FOUR Team in Training events! HOW COOL!
First one is the TNT WI FLEX for the Brewer's Mini Marathon on Sept 28th 2013 (participating in)
Second one is the TNT WI FLEX for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on Oct 3rd (which I will be running!)
Third is the TNT WI FLEX for Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco on Oct 20th.
Fourth is TNT National FLEX for HONOLULU!! Super excited for this one! I will not be participating in the marathon, but will be in there in full TNT gear riding a bike around the course cheering on TNT participants!
I am fundraising to get to Honolulu, so please take a moment and make a small tax deductible donation to LLS.

I will have more updates as races get closer!
GO TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment