Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nike Women's Half Marathon

Good Morning!!!!
As many of you may know, I participate in SEVERAL Team in Training events a year. To start the 2013 season, I have signed up for the Nike Women's Half Marathon in Washington DC on April 28th. This event has been tailored specifically for LLS in raising more money for research and patient care.
Here is the press release from LLS about the run:
http://www.lls.org/aboutlls/news/pressreleases/09202012_nikehalf

In order for me to make my goal of $3750, I need your help! By making a donation either via my web page or by sending me a donation via the mail (checks made out to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society), you will help those who are treatments for blood cancers.

I pledged in 2010 when Ellen was diagnosed with ALL that each year I would raise money to help amazing women like her. To date, I have raised over $7500 in that pledge. My goal for 2013 is to double that, but I need your help!

I hope this post finds all of you in great spirits and good health!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment